firstname.lastname@example.org | 978-618-9992 | LinkedIn.com/in/chrystieterry/
Digital Marketing Professional
Results-driven Digital Marketing Manager with more than 20 years of experience in internet and search marketing. Expertise in search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (PPC and CPC), social media optimization, and content marketing. Proven record of accomplishment of meeting and exceeding conversion goals. Collaborative team player with creative problem-solving skills.
Certifications and Tools
- Certifications: Google AdWords/Ads Certified, Google Analytics Certified, & AdCenter Certified
- Marketing Tools: HubSpot, Constant Contact, Marketo, Pardot & Kapost
- SEO Tools: Raventools, Moz, SEMRush
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads
- Analytics Reporting Tools: Tableau, Omniture, Google Analytics
- CRM Tools: Saleslogix, Salesforce, Pivotal, Cognos, Liveball, and HubSpot
- Content Management Tools: HubSpot, Rhythmyx, WordPress, Liveball, Tridion, Sitecore, Kapost, Cvent
- A/B Testing for CRO Tools: Liveball, Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Other Tools: Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Slack, Asana, Monday, Trello, Jira, Basecamp, On24, Kompyte, Spyfu, Zymewire, ZoomInfo, SharePoint, Vimeo, Canva, and Hootsuite
Digital Marketing Experience
Onna – Digital Marketing Manager 2022
- Increased qualified lead rate while decreasing costs through paid search and social media.
- Reduced cost per quality lead by 30 – 45% and increased quality conversion rates by 30%.
- Decreased cost per lead by 20% and increased quality leads by 70+% with ABM campaigns.
Castor – Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager 2021
- Increased qualified leads through content digital marketing programs.
- Improved performance by 10% in 5 months for Google Ads and LinkedIn Ad campaigns.
- Created social media and campaign promotion processes, including ad creation, text, and graphics along with tracking and reporting processes.
endpoint Clinical – Digital Marketing Specialist 2018 -2021
- Managed content marketing programs to create qualified leads through digital marketing programs across PPC, SEO, social media, email, advertising, and other channels.
- Increase website traffic by over 70% over three years via digital marketing efforts of industry-related content, conference promotions, and other programs.
- Increased conversion rates by 50% with new landing page templates.
- Improved SEO and paid search campaign increasing traffic by over 60% and conversions by over 40%
- Increased email marketing open rate by 25%, CTR by over 30%, and conversion rate by more than 40%.
- Improved reporting that resulted in enhanced optimizations to increase them by 40%+.
- Salesforce administrative management, creating reports, dashboards, and campaigns.
- Collaborating with Sales to create an ABM program utilizing Paid LinkedIn and email marketing channels to increase qualified sales leads by 45% via content marketing programs.
Goodway Group – Principal SEM Analyst 2015 – 2018
- Managed various paid search client accounts with budgets from $1K – $50K/mo.
- Improved KPIs by 10 – 55% for Google Ads, Display, Retargeting, and Shopping Campaigns
- Increased conversions by 10 – 25% through A/B and multi-variant landing page tests for PPC programs
SDL (now RWS) – Online Marketing Manager 2013 – 2015
- Managed content marketing programs through PPC, SEO, Social Advertising, and other online initiatives
- Managed Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, and Social Media campaigns that
- Increased lead conversion by 65% with an optimized landing page template through a/b testing and analysis.
- Created and managed content on an industry news site with key stakeholders, partners, and industry-leading experts.
New Perspective Web Solutions – Online Marketing Manager 2012 – 2013
- Managed online marketing programs for clients, including PPC, SEO, social media, and other online initiatives. o Increased organic search positions from 2nd to top 1st page results in Google.
- Increased paid search conversions through optimizations by 25 – 30%
SokoloveLaw/D50Media – Search Marketing Manager 2010 – 2012
- Increase quality leads by 15% and decrease costs per qualified lead by 10%, through improved efficiencies in both pre-and post-click optimization of paid media programs.
- Implemented and integrated tracking and analysis systems for CRMs and lead generation tools for reporting and optimization purposes, thereby decreasing unqualified leads from underperforming channels by 50%
Makana Solutions – Product Marketing Manager 2008 – 2009
- Increased site traffic by 50% by creating and optimizing new search media, social media, and other channels.
- Increased lead conversions by 15% while decreasing costs by 25% for PPC campaigns,
- Managed Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google AdWords, and Salesforce Reporting.
Network World – Sr. Manager of Audience Development 2005 – 2008
- Increased site traffic by 30% by creating new online marketing initiatives utilizing social media, widget distribution, and other online traffic flow programs.
- Managed PPC campaigns to direct visits to fulfill conversion and impression goals for advertisers.
- Increased SEO traffic by 50% by ranking for key terms on Google by optimizing core sites and teaching editorial staff to optimize article content.
Selected Freelance Projects
- Increase new student enrollment by 15 – 25% through paid search and social campaigns for College and MBA Programs.
- Created and implemented on-page SEO strategies and optimizations for redesigned websites and holiday promotional pages to increase organic search rankings and traffic.
- Increase new registrations for an online medical site by 10% for Google Ads campaigns.
- Increased new traffic by 40% by consulting social media initiatives for content marketing
Early Career Experience
Blue Dolphin Group – Online Product Marketing Manager 2004 – 2005
Commission Junction – Senior Search Associate 2003 – 2004
Inceptor, Inc. – Senior Marketing Associate 2002 – 2004
Alta Vista Software Solutions – Product Marketing Technical Writer 2001
SUNY Potsdam College, BA English Literature and Writing, Minor in Secondary Education and Journalism
Clarkson University, Cross-Registered Computer Engineering, and Technical Communications
Jefferson Community College, AAS in Office Technologies, Minor in Computer Science